RSVP is a federally funded program of the Corporation for National & Community Service whose mission is to provide opportunity for individuals 55 years of age and older to provide volunteer service in their community. It has over 500,000 members nationwide.
The RSVP Center of Essex and Hudson Counties is funded by the Corporation for National and Community Service and sponsored by Jewish Family of MetroWest NJ. United Way of Hudson County is the collaborative partner for Hudson County, NJ.
Information for Community Partners
For our Partner Agencies, RSVP can assist with active volunteer recruitment in the community and provide initial screening and matching of potential volunteers. Trained staff members can assist in all areas of volunteer management and volunteer program development.
Benefits of using RSVP to help recruit volunteers for your agency include:
- Additional recognition opportunities for volunteers
- Listing on all of our recruitment websites
- Spotlight in our E-news updates
- Feature in our Quarterly Newsletter
- Access to training and development materials
- Insurance coverage for volunteers